For O & A levels 2016-18 Batch
- Please fill out the application form using block letters in black or blue ink.
- All applicants are required to deposit the registration fee at Askari Bank Zarar Shaheed Road Branch, Lahore Cantt.
- Applicants must have completed the previous class to apply for admission to the next.
- Admission is based entirely on merit
- Any attempt to influence the admission process or providing false or misguiding information or any attempt to conceal information shall result in disqualification of the candidate from the admissions process.
A Level Admission Policies
- All students are required to have cleared at least 8 subjects when the academic year starts in September, 2014. This means they must have at least 8 subjects where they have not been marked as ‘Ungraded’.
- Matric students are eligible for A’ Level admissions.
- Students with foreign passports must have cleared at least 5 0′ Level exams.
- Offers of admissions made before the Cambridge results have been announced and are conditional on achieving the desired results.
- The application for admission must be complete in full at the time of application (refer to application checklist).
- We have a comprehensive academic scholarship programme that upholds our commitment to honoring scholastic achievement. Scholarships to study in our A’ Level programme are decided on merit. To remain eligible for the scholarship, a student must maintain 90% attendance and maintain his/her grades in all the subjects throughout the A’ Level programme. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being transferred to another deserving candidate.
- This year we are also providing scholarships for girls with 3 A’s and above, provided they do not have less than a C in any other subject.
- A limited number of scholarships are also available on the basis of leadership and excellence in sports and co-curricular activities. Those awarded scholarships are expected to actively participate in and represent the institution in their field of achievement.
Criteria For Academic Scholarships
- Academic scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of their 0 level result.
- A Full scholarship of 100% is awarded to students achieving an A grades in 8 subjects or more.
- A Partial scholarship of 75% is awarded to students achieving an A grade in 7 subjects.
- A Partial scholarship of 50% is awarded to student achieving an A grade in 6 subjects.